Friday, July 17, 2009

Minor Setbacks

I had been doing good with my working out and eating healthy until Wednesday. Then I got bad cramps, and was more interested in curling up on the couch with a pint of Ben and Jerry's (mmmm....Phish Food) instead of doing my Slim in 6 work out.

Last night I still wasn't feeling good, plus we needed to run some errands when I got home from work, so we ate dinner at Chipotle. Then Gabe threw a major tantrum in the store, and by the time I got home I was not in any mood to work. Plus I needed to work on home work.

I could say that I'm going to definately work out today. I'd like to think so, but who knows. I still don't feel 100%, plus Oscar and I are going on a date today (to see the new Harry Potter!), so probably not.

It would be better if I could get up in the morning and get my work out done before the day filled me with excuses, but it is so hard to get up an earlier than 5:30. Especially after getting up at least twice, usually more, with Nick. I really wanted to be consistent this time, yet there is always a reason for an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment